Social Media

Black and White Cross free printables (3 styles)

Friday, January 31, 2014



I love posters. I have numerous amounts on my walls and at least 10 times as many in drawers, closets or other storage areas. It is impossible to hang all of them especially when I keep coming up with new ones myself! On of my favorites is a simple cross poster that I keep reprinting in various sizes.
(Scroll down for the download links!)




I get a lot of emails from readers and from my Instagram followers with inquiries of where I purchased my cross minimal posters. I reply saying I make them myself in Photoshop and proceed in sending them copies. 
I have been using Photoshop for so many years since Architectural school that I forget that not as many people use it as much as I do if even at all. So I decided to make a few copies and post them in my blog so anyone can download and print them! I also created a cross pattern in A3 size that will complement every space!




I especially love this new patter expect to see it a lot and even bigger in my living room soon!
Click on the links below for each individual poster!

▲

Click here for the Black cross on white background. 

Click here for the White cross on black background. 

 Click here for the Crosses pattern poster.




▲




You don't have to frame the posters, I usually just use some washi tape to fix them on my walls!

Hope you enjoy this little giveaway I will be definitely doing some more soon!


Follow me on Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin

▲

© 2013-2014 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Photographs taken by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr
 

Only Deco Love© Theme by Blog Milk