Today is a very windy kind of day.
I am inclined to stay at home all day and just design our new wardrobe and finally figure out how many shelves I need for it's renovation.
I am thinking a trip to IKEA will solve a lot of these issues but maybe our hardware store can also provide with a solution at an even friendlier budget. Some of the shelves will also be used behind and around the living room couch serving more or less as a frame. Right now the space seems very empty and although I love a minimal view empty is just not the way to go for a house. Especially for days as windy as today.
So what to you do in between when your living room/bedroom/any space seems too empty?
Flowers and branches go a long way in providing with a cozy atmosphere without being too overbearing.
Just gather some clear vases and add one or two branches in them.
Drape your sofa with one or two sheepskins where your feet usually lay, some extra pillows for comfort and some blankets. A rug would also add a touch of coziness and don't forget candle holders of any sort will add some style as well.
Have a lovely wintery day!
▲
© 2013 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Photographs taken by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.


