Social Media

Colorful iPhone Wallpaper - The Triangular Cat

Monday, February 17, 2014



Lately I am coming across a lot of triangular shaped cats and I have to say I love the design!
So I crafted a triangular cat in Photoshop for our phones also!
I didn't want to stop at white background so I created 3 versions, white,pink and blue.
Scroll down for download links!




▲

Click here for the Triangular White Cat
Click here for the Triangular Pink Cat
Click here for the Triangular Blue Cat

▲









Which version do you like the most?
Of course I love the white one but right now I am using the pink for some extra color!
Hope you enjoy this new iPhone wallpaper :)


Follow me on Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin

▲

© 2013-2014 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Photographs taken by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr
 

Only Deco Love© Theme by Blog Milk