Social Media

Living room sneak peak

Friday, February 21, 2014



As many of you that follow me already know I grew up in Greece. I was lucky enough to live in a house with all white marble floors, something that many of my favorite bloggers would kill for especially with the current marble trend. I have to admit I miss it sorely. However Norway calls for mostly wooden floors. I do adore wooden floors and any color can be great depending on your style and the home you live in.

Unfortunately for me even though I would recommend dark wooden floors to everyone, it is just not for me.
 For the time being I cannot change mine in the house I live in but I hope in the future I will be able to get white wooden floors. 
There are so many things that need to be done before that however, it is almost scary. 
House renovations can take a long time especially if you are on a budget!
Things pop up all the time that will delay you even more and distract you from your main goal but until then you can make subtle changes that will make living much more comfortable.
I recently just added this beautiful Playtype poster that brings new life to one of the corners in the living room. Soon I will be adding shelves for a completely different look so stay tuned!




Hope you have a great day!


Follow me on Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin | Feedly


© 2013-2014 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Photographs taken by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr
 

Only Deco Love© Theme by Blog Milk