Social Media

Modern Scandinavian Living Room Bliss

Tuesday, March 4, 2014



I am finally starting enjoying our living room. Albeit there is a long way to go yet but I have some ideas that will soon give it a new look one that will hopefully stay for a while! I wish I could afford the Muuto Stacked Shelf storage system but for now I can't. However I believe the IKEA compromise is not going to look too bad for a little while! 






I am not going to say too much as I would rather keep it as a surprise but I will be ready to reveal it very soon so keep an eye for it :)

Hope you are having a great week!


Follow me on Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin | Feedly


© 2013-2014 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Photographs taken by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr
 

Only Deco Love© Theme by Blog Milk