Social Media

Morning Coffee in my Coffee Nespresso Corner

Wednesday, March 19, 2014



Ever since I created this Nespresso Coffee nook near our home office I have been waiting for signs of us getting tired of it. Some cleaning or some maintenance outside the kitchen is always expected to be tiresome, and even though there is nothing better than smelling the fresh coffee just inches away from where you work, I originally thought this wouldn't last past it's first month. 





Boy was I wrong.
This corner is so self sufficient that it barely needs any upkeep at all. We only refill the coffee machine with water and bring some cups to fill the crate when there are none left. There is no cleaning needed or any other maintenance whatsover. I chalk it up to the Nespresso machine being as self sufficient as  is it however the credit here is not mine.






From the many combinations of coffee I can make my choice today was an espresso con panna. Usually served in a bigger cup however the idea only dawned on me after the fact so I just improvised and served it with my new favorite Belgian waffle cookies.  




Doesn't it look mouthwatering? Even as I write this post I have already a new one brewing just inches away from me. I honestly cannot imagine how to start a better morning that this.

( Did I mention I woke up to a scenery fully covered with snow? Simply amazing! )

Hope you have a great day!


Follow me on Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin | Feedly


© 2013-2014 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Photographs taken by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr
 

Only Deco Love© Theme by Blog Milk