Social Media

Milo's First Litter

Wednesday, April 9, 2014



A different post today with different colors..
Our Milo gave birth yesterday to seven adorable baby kittens.
I think the colors, although not my usual tone, complement the natural pink tones of less than a day old baby kittens. I can't take too many photos as I don't want to disturb them too much or take them away from their mommy. They are adorable and we wish we didn't have to give them away but I am happy to say we have found homes for almost all of them already! I cant help myself but hover around them, it's so hard not to cuddle them :)




Hope you have a great day!


Follow me on Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin | Feedly

▲

© 2013-2014 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Photographs taken by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr
 

Only Deco Love© Theme by Blog Milk