Hello everyone! I am finally back home and I can resume all my usual activities!
And what a better way to start my week in Norway than to unwrap something I have been waiting to share with you for some weeks now!
I was beyond happy to receive in my mailbox a white Petals Bowl by Be and Liv.
All Be and Liv products are delivered flat packed right in your mailbox. My petals bowl took less than 5 minutes to both figure out and fully assemble! It is a very unique item, both very beautiful and stylish. It fits my space perfectly although I can see it in less contemporary homes just as well.
While it is primarily a fruit bowl I am using it right now as a stand for my Muuto E27 pendant lamp since I wanted a little bit more light in the living room and I am sure in the future I will find many more uses for it.
It also comes in two more colors, black and a beautiful teal both of which gave me a hard time while choosing which one to get for myself.
Do check the rest of Be and Liv products, as for myself I can easily see how one or two of their Blossom Lamps can replace some of my pendant lights in the future!
(This post is sponsored. All opinions are my own)
▲
© 2013-2014 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Photographs taken by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.


