I am forever grateful about my decision to paint my office desk white, especially when the day is gloomy and cold. It really elevates my mood and I become so much more productive when my space feels fresh. Essentials on my desk when I am working, headphones to listen to music, a carafe for water or tea (my favorites at the moment are the Eva Solo carafe and tumblers), a notebook for quick notes. I have also moved my new macbook pro on my desk to get more accustomed to it and finally transferred all the files from my old pc to it (they are now divided between an external hard drive and my Mac). Apple does have a cloud storage but I have become obsessed with Dropbox and its incredible versatility. You can install it on all your devices and everything you drop into it will be synced along all your phones,tablets or pcs. If you want to join dropbox as well you can click here and register with your mail. If you use the link above you also get an extra 500mb space as well! While I would love to rest a little I have more editing to do and a photoshoot to plan, so I will see you later or on my instagram :)
▲
(There are no affiliated links in this blogpost. Links are only provided to help you find my favorite products)
© 2013-2014 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Styling and photography by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.


