I am always particularly indecisive as to when I should post my favorites. Should it be at the end of the month or its beginning? Is it a list of "would love to buy this month" therefore I will budget for it, or rather what I loved the month that passed? Today the list represents both for the month February and the month March ,which is my birthday month so this might be a wishlist as well :) I have to say that every single piece from the photo above stands out to me, I would love any for my home! From top to bottom :
Rimm flowerpots from ByLassen
Tableware from Broste Copenhagen
Golden set of Cutlery from Bloomingville
Linen washed pillow from Village
Belly Basket from Bloomingville
Urna Vase from Marimekko
▲
(There are no affiliated links in this blogpost. Links are only provided to help you find my favorite products)
© 2013-2016 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Styling and photography by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.
