I need a new coffee table and side table for my living room area, the one I have now is too small but also it has run its circle. I have had it for 2 years now which in interior design styling and blogging terms is more akin to a lifetime. I change coffee tables around in the living room when I have a specific styling session to work on, however most of the time I have a white roundish one in front of the sofa (as can be seen here or you can browse here for only Living room posts).
I have thought a lot about it and it comes down to 5 designer coffee tables as seen above.Depending on the size I might also use a side table on the side (usually one overlapping the other), which is definitely going to be the case if I choose a round option. I love how the Menu table (#2) opens and the color, but the Hoof black table(#3) is also a favorite of mine, while I absolutely love the black marble and the design on the Ferm Living(#5) round one. I am very attracted to Domo Designs(#4) and Hays(#1) simple rectangular shapes, especially when combined with a custom tabletop of marble or concrete.
Which one do you like the best?
▲
(There are no affiliated links in this blogpost. Links are only provided to help you find my favorite products)
© 2013-2016 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Styling and photography by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.
