I have been so busy lately with my blog ,peaceful moments are all the more appreciated now. When I get some time to myself I try to relax away from the office desk, with warm lemon water, even though I still might bring my Macbook or iPad with me.Checking my favorite blogs or reading an eBook is my favorite past time. A scented candle for a more relaxed atmosphere and an Aesop or Meraki hand cream for my hands that are by nature really rough, sets the mood for me. A good tip is to get a soft yet firm footstool and put your feet up while siting on the couch. It really makes a difference!
//Photos and styling by Katerina Dima for Only Deco Love
▲
(There are no affiliated links in this blogpost. Links are only provided to help you find my favorite products)
© 2013-2016 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Styling and photography by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.

