Getting ready for a Sunday outing can be an either 2 hours process or it can take just a few minutes, depending on where I am going , how casual I am planning to dress or if it is a formal event. An accessory I cannot leave my home without is definitely a watch on my left wrist. Latest favorite comes from the new Classic Black collection by Daniel Wellington and their new Classic Cuff line. I shared how much I liked this design on my Octobers wishlist, and as soon as I got it I have not stopped wearing it. Scroll down for more photos from the bathroom around the sink area where I prefer to get ready and also for a small surprise at the end of the post and a tip frequent travelers like me will appreciate!

I really like the design of their new Classic Cuff line as well, in silver or rosegold, it is a really good companion to the watch or even alone. I have always been a fan of bracelets ( during summer I regularly buy various handmade leather ones from the street vendors in Monastiraki around the Plaka area in Athens), and I have to be honest these look great even on my bathrooms boudoir.
Discount code love
Use "onlydecolove" for 15% off and free shipping worldwide until the 31rst of December.
Also a little tip, you can get Eurobonus flight points along with any purchase from the site ( for every watch I believe around 1000 points) which can be spend towards free flights and duty free goodies!
//Photography and Styling by Katerina Dima
▲
© 2013-2016 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Styling and photography by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.





