It is the small gestures that can make any day start well, and today I woke up to a small surprise in my mailbox ( I usually wear my robe and then barefoot I dare the cold and the snow to check my mailbox for some reason). Studio Esinam surprised me with their yearly planner in beige in A5 size,which will have a permanent spot on my office desk from now on. I had already purchased my 2017 planner ( in A6 size) that is already quite full if you can believe it, so this new addition will be perfect for anything extra and quick notes while I can keep the smaller one in my bag on the go. Since January and February are months that see a lot of travel ( due to press events and fairs) it is always good to prepare early!
For more posts of my home visit My Home category!
For more posts of my home visit My Home category!
▲
© 2013-2016 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Styling and photography by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.
