Social Media

Everyday iPhone Wallpaper (Black)

Sunday, January 12, 2014




Soon after I released the white version of the Everyday iPhone Wallpaper, Nat Madeleine (@natmadeleine) from my Instagram suggested making a black version for black iPhones.
I immediately thought it was a great idea and soon after I recruited my boyfriends iPhone for experimentation. 

I created the Everyday iPhone Wallpaper in Black, with the black iPhone in mind with a charcoal background and pastel crosses that side to the side of the grey.
That said it looks equally beautiful on a white iPhone too.







After the last round of taking photos of Milo playing with the snow yesterday however I have to admit I am using her as my background for my lock screen and I have reserved the Everyday Wallpaper for the home screen. Scroll down for links for the Everyday iPhone Wallpaper in black!







▲







Click here for an iPhone5 version

Click here for an iPhone4 version







Follow me on Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter | Bloglovin

▲

© 2013 ONLYDECOLOVE.COM
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Photographs taken by Katerina Dima unless otherwise stated.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr
 

Only Deco Love© Theme by Blog Milk